Saturday, November 12, 2011

Be Blessed

I start in my silence. I believe one day all my dreams come true. But, sometimes the doubt circled me over and over, till I fill there’s no way out. I don’t know how to clear all. It hurts me. I’m out of my fresh image. I can’t do this again. It depressed me. I am shocked. Smock down and loosen my courage. There might be no hope. I fill in on and on this bad stuff like.

I aware of every silence I made. I can feel in different way. Just because of this priority, I can survive again. I believe that day has come, to fear out the fear, to clear out the clear doubt and make sure of everything going to be okay.

And here I am. Feel the blessed given. Feel there will be hope on its own time. Feel that I can be survives in every condition. Feel that to live freely is the only one choice. I love my whole entire life. Be blessed.



Saya; rybbani, untuk hidup terbaik.
Sukses buat Anda...

No comments:

Post a Comment